Remember, our assets are locked which means we CANNOT MAKE A PROFIT.
REACH generates income through selling products such as benches, bird boxes and meals produced during cooking and catering courses.
- It charges small fees to benefactors for work carried out and for students attending.
- REACH benefits from sponsorship arrangements and donations from individuals.
- REACH receives grants from independent trusts, local authorities, the European Union and LAA indicator lead agencies, such as reward grants given when REACH is able to demonstrate its contributions to achieving NI and agency targets.
- NHS: improving public health; stopping smoking; improving sexual health; reducing the use of alcohol, improving access and use of health services by marginalized communities.
- Learning Skills Council: meeting targets for ETE, including NEET
- Gloucestershire County Council: educational awards; independence for vulnerable groups and use of volunteers.